Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Hiccups and dry heaes. chiwawa mix probably with pug. She

Customer Question
hiccups and dry heaes....
hiccups and dry heaes. chiwawa mix probably with pug
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?
Customer: She has been hiccuping and sneezing with dry heaves
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: cupcake and she is 5 yrs old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Cupcake?
Customer: somewhat over weight
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/16/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 month ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian