Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Hiccups and dry heaes. chiwawa mix probably with pug. She…

Customer Question
Hiccups and dry heaes...

Hiccups and dry heaes. chiwawa mix probably with pug

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?

She has been hiccuping and sneezing with dry heaves

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Cupcake and she is 5 yrs old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Cupcake?

Somewhat over weight

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/16/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?