Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog (15 yr old Russell) had 3 seizures last nite. He

Customer Question
My dog (15 yr old...
My dog (15 yr old ***** *****) had 3 seizures last nite. He started walking in circled and slept maybe 2 hrs. He had 2 seizures this morning about 3hrs apart lasting up to 2 min. He has had seizures in the past but very sparatically. He will not stop circling. In the past it only lasted about 30 min. He is going to vet to nite when they could get him in. Is there anything I can do in the meantime to get him to relax and stop circling?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/12/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian