Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Came home and 9 wk old puppy was bleeding from nose and face…

Customer Question
Came home and 9...

Came home and 9 wk old puppy was bleeding from nose and face is swollen. Also vomited and popped since we brought her inside.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the puppy?

It was outside with her brother and he seems fine.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/9/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 9 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?

She died. Figured out she ate rat poison.

I am so sorry to hear of her passing.

I will never use this service again. Response time is very bad.