Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Outside dogs have a film on eyes look like sleep in eyes one…

Customer Question
Outside dogs have a...

Outside dogs have a film on eyes look like sleep in eyes one is a lab other is pit and bulldog mix

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?

7amd6 years

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

Good dogs have big dog run

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/9/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?

Okay

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian