Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My English Bulldog was scratched in the eye as a puppy, he…

Customer Question
My English Bulldog...

My English Bulldog was scratched in the eye as a puppy, he is now 12 months old. Can this be repaired?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is the English Bulldog's name?

Itsa Bogart

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your English Bulldog?

I want to show him'

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/8/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand Its Bogart was scratched on the eye as a puppy and you want to know if it can be repaired. I am curious what you are observing from that scratch long ago. Is there a white opacity on the cornea or a scar on the eyelids from that previous scratch?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian