Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I just bought a dog like 2 days ago and he has like some red…

Customer Question
Hello I just bought...

Hello I just bought a dog like 2 days ago and he has like some red spots I bought him like that and also he keeps throwing up so idk what’s going on

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?

No only dog food but I’m guessing the previous owner didn’t took good care of him cuz he’s like scare and shaking

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Canelo

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Canelo?

To be honest idk like I said I just bought this dog 2 days ago and idk what’s going on with him

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Hello
10/7/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Sally G., Dog Training Consultant replied 7 months ago
Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant

Hello and thank you for using this site to help you. I am sorry your question was not picked up sooner.

What breed of dog is Canelo?

Where are the red spots? Are they small like pimples?

What food are you feeding him?

Is he eating for you and then vomiting? Is the food digested, meaning does it look like kibble or does it look like mush when he vomits?

Does he eat any non food items such as rawhides, bone, toys etc.?

Is there any diarrhea?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian