Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He is vomiting bile i am supposed to take him on a plane…

Customer Question
He is vomiting bile...

He is vomiting bile i am supposed to take him on a plane today he's been fine since i adopted him six days ago but this morning he has vomited twice and won't eat

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?

I don't think so. i've been with him every minute. the only thing i worried about was yesterday afternoon he took a small bite of a marigold in a garden we passed before i pulled him away

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

He is a two year old pitbull/staffordshire mix, adopted a week ago from a shelter. he had kennel cough and an ear infection but both of those have cleared up

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/6/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian