Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

MY DOG HAS SAD EYES AT TIMES THEY LOOK RED. I OPEN HIS EYES…

Customer Question
MY DOG HAS...

MY DOG HAS SAD EYES AT TIMES THEY LOOK RED. I OPEN HIS EYES LIDS TO SEE IF HE HAD SOMETHING IN HIS EYES. i NOTICE HE HAS BLACK COLOR ON THE INSIDE OF HIS EYES, TOP AND BOT***** *****DS

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

HIS NAME IS***** ABOUT 6 , 7 YRS

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Ringo?

NO RINGO HAS BEEN A HEALTHY DOG

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/6/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian replied 10 months ago
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian

Hi. My name is***** Thank you for your question about Ringo. When he has these red eyes, is he holding them shut or squinting? How often is this happening with him?

does not hold them shut sometimes squints. often
why are inside upper and bot***** *****ds black
just taking him to Vet. Just would like to know why the inside of his eye lids are black top and bottom