Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My 9 year old Boxer is panting heavily, has a severe

Customer Question
My 9 year old...

My 9 year old Boxer is panting heavily, has a severe dry/cracked nose, is drinking more water than usual, and uncommonly urinted inside the house several times.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?

Gunner

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Gunner?

No he is as has been a healthy dog.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/4/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Good morning, JACustomer.

How long has this been a concern?

Has Gunner been examined by your vet yet?

What diagnostic testing, if any, has been performed?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian