Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My puppy i 12 weeks old and has developed some bump type…

Customer Question
My puppy i 12...

My puppy i 12 weeks old and has developed some bump type looking things under her fur on her back. She is itchy, aggitated, restless and not acting like herself

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name?

Nikki I just got her a few days ago and she did not have this

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?

And there are no s/s of fleas

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
She has had 3 doses of benadryl today- 1st time this morning around 9am- 25mg tablet; and it seemed to clear up a little with less aggitation. She then had 50mg dose around 3pm and slept for a few hours and her coat looked back to normal, then it returned this evening and she is extra agitated, restless, not acting her normal self, and her coats looks like that again
hello
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/4/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?