Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog just recently go hit by a car, what do I do? She is…

Customer Question
My dog just recently...

My dog just recently go hit by a car, what do I do?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with your dog?

She is shaking and puking right now

Veterinarian's Assistant: Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your dog eat anything unusual?

No she started this after getting hit by a car.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Skairu and she's a year and a half

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Skairu?

A year and a half year old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Skairu?

She is shaking and puking.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/4/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

How long ago was your companion HBC?

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?

Is Skairu walking and otherwise acting normal aside from the shaking and puking?

Have any medications been given thus far?

Did Skairu have an examination by your vet following the trauma?