Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Australian shepherd with bandages and cone on his head

Customer Question
australian shepherd with bandages...

australian shepherd with bandages and cone on his head experiencing anxiety. how much prozac to help him rest?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Jax 8 mos

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Jax?

8 mos old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Jax?

50 lbs nope dew claws were removed and neuter

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/4/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?