Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog has a little mass on her left eye inside. Milli, She…

Customer Question
Hi . My dog...

Hi . My dog has a little mass on her left eye inside

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the dog's name and age?

Milli , She is 7 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Milli?

She had a history of growing some cancers lumps but , he is in awesome shape and health

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/4/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian replied 10 months ago
Dr. Alleyne
Dr. Alleyne, Dog Veterinarian

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? How long has the mass been there for? Are you able to take a picture of the area?

Looks like you are not currently online to respond. I am about to log off but if you come back online to respond I will be happy to respond to you whenever I log back in. Thank you