Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

2yr old choc lab mix with extreme food allergies. She

Customer Question
2yr old choc lab...

2yr old choc lab mix with extreme food allergies.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

She developed a small lump under skin on back of neck near top of head. Then in its place was a round clear non smelling oozing sore that seems to be spreading. It is totally unlike her allergic skin wounds-this one does not seem to itch. Hair seem to be falling out. Hydrogen peroxide makes it bubble-unlike her othr skin sore from food allergies.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

Joy my female dog:

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/3/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian replied 10 months ago
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian

Hi. My name is***** Thank you for your question. Can you post a picture of what you're seeing? The paper clip icon can be used for that.