Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My male golden retriever, age 4, not neutered, has 2 nipples…

Customer Question
My male golden retriever...

My male golden retriever, age 4, not neutered, has 2 nipples that are swollen. One had thick scabs.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Tucker, 4

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tucker?

No, he's otherwise very healthy

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?

Is Tucker male?

When did this begin?

Please cancel this request. We made a trip to the Vet.