Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Is there a fee for this chat? No thank you :) He's got some…

Customer Question
Is there a fee...

Is there a fee for this chat?

Veterinarian's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Veterinarian. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

No thank you :)

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?

He's got some skin allergies and I was trying to research dosages for some prednisone and cephalexin I have on hand He's a 105lb Bernese mt. dog

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

I have 20 tablets of 20mg prednisone and 16 tablets of 500mg cephalexin -

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

He's 5yrs old - and the skin where he's been chewing is on the top of his butt and is somewhat raw

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/3/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?