Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My puppy has a part of her top eyelid hanging off. What

Customer Question
My puppy has a...

My puppy has a part of her top eyelid hanging off. What should I do?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with your puppy?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does your puppy seem to hurt?

Eyelid

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

Yes, it's partially hanging off.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is your puppy eating normally?

Yes

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No appetite problems. Is your puppy having trouble peeing or pooing?

No

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious problems there. How is your puppy behaving differently?

She's not. She has an injury on her eyelid

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious behavior changes. What is the dog's name?

Princess

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Princess?

Just that she has an eyelid injury.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/3/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 10 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

Can you upload a photo(s) of her eyelid to our conversation? You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.

Please check that the photo(s) is in focus prior to uploading it.