Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I need help! My dog started walking with his back arched 2…

Customer Question
Hello! I need help! My...
Hello! I need help! My dog started walking with his back arched 2 Dayan algo and today he is unable to walk, cries when he pees, keeps swaying his head, and keeps vomiting and pooping black. What could it be?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
CAN YOU ACTually answer on here?
10/3/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Sheena Christensen,
 replied 7 months ago
Sheena Christensen

Hi there, I am Dr. Christensen. I am so sorry to hear that your pup is in pain. These signs could be abdominal or back pain. It is difficult to say without a physical exam. Based on the pain when urinating, vomiting, and dark feces it is likely abdominal pain. The signs he is having are very serious He needs veterinary care as soon as possible.

Dog Veterinarian: Sheena Christensen,
 replied 7 months ago

I​f you have an emergency veterinary clinic available I would take him there tonight. If you don't, I would take him in to your regular veterinarian first thing in the morning. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Sheena Christensen
Sheena Christensen
Sheena Christensen