Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog who will be 2 next week has recently started to poo…

Customer Question
My dog who will...

My dog who will be 2 next week has recently started to poo every in the house. She is a small dog and is trained to go on potty pads and always done so until about a month ago.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

The dogs name is ***** ***** she is two.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Dog Trainer should know about Belle?

She is extremely close to me and has anxiety when I go out.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/2/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Sally G., Dog Training Consultant replied 8 months ago
Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I have been in the dog field for 25 years. I am a Therapy Dog & AKC Evaluator/trainer/ as well as a service dog trainer, specializing in behavior. It will be my pleasure to help you today. It may take a few minutes for me to type a personal response or type questions regarding your situation. Your patience is very much appreciated.

Has the stool been normal?

Do you want her to go on pads and if so, is the area blocked off for her and cleaned regularly?

Has anything changed in the home? New pets, New family members?

Has the dog always had anxiety when you would go out? Does it seem to be getting worse?