Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She was fine one minute then now she laysthere and keeps…

Customer Question
She was fine one...

She was fine one minute then now she laysthere and keeps bobbing her head slowly kind of jerky then her head pulls up and to the right every time. Over and over . she keeps licking her lips and swallowing like she just ate peanut butter. But her head won't stop.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

It reminds me of some one with autism

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

Not that I've noticed. We just moved into a house and there have been done type of bug or something . it burrow under mine and my husband skin. I've taken pika who's agonist 10 yrs to vet and they tested her and said it was just fleas which she's never had before. That's been shit 2 months ago.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Even sitting here petting her , her head wont stop the bobbing.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello??
10/2/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share a video of what you're seeing?

Are her eyes moving in any rhythmic pattern?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message + Local Veterinarian Recommendations + Checklist for Your Vet Visit. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I had a request for multiple services. Can you clarify what help you're wanting? Are you wanting to switch to text messaging?