Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My puppy is 9 weeks and has received his first set of shots.

Customer Question
My puppy is 9...

My puppy is 9 weeks and has received his first set of shots. He cannot get his 2nd set until Oct 20..can we let him outside to use the restroom, or do we really have to wait until after his 2nd shots to let him in the grass?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your puppy?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does your puppy seem to hurt?

He's not hurt.

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. What is the puppy's name?

Cooper

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Cooper?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/2/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Kara, Veterinarian replied 10 months ago
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Veterinarian

Hello, I'm Dr. Kara. I have over 20 years of experience as a veterinarian and I'd like to help. Please give me a moment to review your concerns.