Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My 12lb.snoodle is hacking then vomiting thick bile-not

Customer Question
Hi Pearl...

Hi Pearl My 12lb.snoodle is hacking then vomiting thick white bile-not eating-very lethargic what could it be

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?

12 lb.schnaz and poodle mixed

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the poodle?

He has never eaten dog food and only eats certain kind of people food

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/2/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I am sorry to learn your dog is not feeling well. I will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How long has this been going on?

2- Any pre existing medical conditions?

3- How old is your dog?

about a week no 12years
Please cancel all I'll just take him to my vet thank you anyway

I will submit this to customer service. Good luck!