Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

He got attacked and his nose is cut but is making this

Customer Question
gurgling noise when he breathes...
He got attacked and his nose is cut but is making this gurgling noise when he breathes. I have checked his mouth, neck, head looking for other injury and see none. He did not eat for a day and now will eat soft food but gurgles while eating and breathing it all sounds like coming from nose not chest
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is the dog bleeding a lot?
Customer: Not now he did this was three days ago
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Brutus
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Brutus?
Customer: He is a miniature poodle tall but only 15 lbs fought with his father smaller poodle but weighs more
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/2/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share video of what you're seeing?

No he is asleep not tonight

Whenever you are ready, submit the video and I'll reply as soon as I receive it.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian