Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My Yorkists is having poop dropping soon everywheresometimes…

Customer Question
My Yorkists is having...

My Yorkists is having poop dropping soon everywheresometimes its mucous you and some blood

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the Yorkie's name and age?

Yorkie

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Yorkie?

He is approx 11

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Yorkie?

Name is ***** ***** most of his teeth removed about 2 months ago and I have to feed him puréed food

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/1/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian replied 10 months ago
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian

Hi. My name is***** you for your question about Riley. Is he eating ok at this time? Any recent food change or new treat? Is he having any vomiting? Is he currently on any medications?