Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Finding these small hair like things on my poms skin

Customer Question
Finding these small hair...

Finding these small hair like things on my poms skin burrowed in

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?

pomeranian

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the Pomeranian's name and age?

Tucker 12

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the Pomeranian's name?

Tucker

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/1/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 10 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. You mentioned "...these small hair like things..." but I don't see a photo(s) uploaded to our conversation. You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.

Please check that the photo(s) is in focus prior to uploading it.