Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My pup shiffers and vormit and dont want to eat since

Customer Question
My pup shiffers and...

My pup shiffers and vormit and dont want to eat since yesterday. I took him to my local vet who has given him an injection but he still refuse to eat, drink a small amount of water. I would like to give him iberogast that was un opened with a leaflet indicate date in Aug 2013. The bottle was stored in a cool place. Is it still save to give him a few drops. Milo is a small ***** *****.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your pup eat anything unusual?

Not that I know of but what I know is that he did eat yellowed grass on the pavement a few days ago. I dont know if it was just dried grass or poisoned grass....

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the pup's name?

Milo

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Milo?

He do have a left side gum infection or it is dark red while the other side is pale pink. I did mention it to the vet yeaterday but she have said she can not give medicine for both his tummy and the infected gum. The injection made him cry out like never before. She said that the injection unfortunately sting a lot.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/1/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian