Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dogs penis won't go back in. Diablo. 20 mo's and neutered…

Customer Question
My dogs penis won't...

My dogs penis won't go back in

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Diablo

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Diablo?

20 mo's and neutered

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
fixed it with sex lube
9/30/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Did I understand correctly that you were able to reduce the penis into its normal position?

Little sex lube it went back in. Now he’s running around like nothing happened!
Thanks

Perfect. Let me know if you have any other concerns.