Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She had to many snacks and I took her for a walk every thing…

Customer Question
She had to many...

She had to many snacks and I took her for a walk every thing was fine. She was running hard on the grass she was huffing and puffing so I gave her some water. We came home she was fine for awhile and then she started to lay in weird places. Then she booked it down stairs and she threw up alot then she made it to the yard and she threw up again. Now she is laying in weird spots and shaking

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

What should I do

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/30/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 10 months ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.

How long has she been showing signs?

Can she keep water down?

Are her gums pink or white/pale? Moist or sticky?

If you press on her belly, any tensing, tenderness, discomfort, or pain?

Any diarrhea?