Dog Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified dog veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian

More related answers
All dog veterinarians are VERIFIED
I think my dog has fever and I gave him children ibuprofen
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
I think my dog has fever and I gave him children ibuprofen is that ok or I change medication? … read more
My sixth month old pup is just past the 72th hour of parvo
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
My sixth month old pup is just past the 72th hour of parvo and is drinking on his own, but is still vomiting some. The diarrhea has slowed way down and is not as heavy with blood anymore. Im giving hi… read more
Puppies been fighting parvo for a couple days. They are
Dr:D
Dr:D, DVM
Puppies been fighting parvo for a couple days. They are foxhounds. I'm keeping them hydrated with pedialyte and also small doses of PEPTO BISMOL to ease there stomach. I lost one yesterday and had ano… read more
I have a 9 month old puppy and I got him from the shelter
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
I have a 9 month old puppy and I got him from the shelter within 1 day of getting him home he started retching and vomiting clear fluid alot. I took him to the hospital last sunday they gave him sq fl… read more
My pup was diagnosed with parvo but i can't afford the
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
My pup was diagnosed with parvo but i can't afford the treatment. I have been giving him Pedialyte with water to keep him hydrated. My question is qhat else i can do to give him a fighting chance? … read more
She has parvo. A chiweenie. I do she has parvo. She has
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
She has parvo and today is the 6th day she has had it and she is moaning is that normal? … read more
My 5 week old Chihuahua has been sick he's thrown up about 5
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
My 5 week old Chihuahua has been sick he's thrown up about 5 times and pooped twice it wasn't bloody and he won't eat or drink I thought it was parvo but he doesn't have bloody poop and isn't throwing… read more
My five month westie has had diarrhea for 12 hours. He has
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian
My five month westie has had diarrhea for 12 hours. He has been drinking water. I have given him some white rice and egg which he has eaten. I recently changed his wet dog food. After his first bout o… read more
I get the antibiotics..I understand that pedialyte is used every hour.
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
where do I get the antibiotics and what kind. I understand that pedialyte is used every hour. I am not home every day.How many days does this require?… read more
I have a dog who is 9 years old. He is listless and walks
Dr Eli
Dr Eli, Clinical Veterinarian
I have a dog who is 9 years old. He is listless and walks around very slowly. He drinks a lot of water but will not eat. He vomited yesterday. He vomited a couple of times today. He was climbing on th… read more
Hi I have a 2 month old puppy that has been really weak and
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
Hi I have a 2 month old puppy that has been really weak and not as active when i first got him also his poop is a black tary color and he still drinks water but a lot less then before and he will eat … read more
i suspect that my dog might have parvo. i was reading online
Dr. Gary, Dog Veterinarian
i suspect that my dog might have parvo. i was reading online that the trick to beating parvo is maintaining my dog rehydrated. is it safe if i give her pedialyte?… read more
dog: month old..vomiting..appetite, lethargic - looks like signs
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
My 7-month old Great Pyrrhenese is vomiting, loss of appetite, lethargic - looks like signs of parvo. Neighbor's dog just died of it. Got our dog as gift; possibly didn't have parvo puppy virus. Is th… read more
my yorkie is 11 weeks old . heis up to date on his shots. 5-27-10
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
my yorkie is 11 weeks old . heis up to date on his shots. 5-27-10 he was diagnosed with parvo after he wouldnt eat and became listless. the vet said all his blood work looks normal. he is on antibioti… read more
Boxer: month old..strong case of parvo..emergency Vet..regular Vet
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
We found out yesterday that our 3 month old Boxer has a strong case of parvo but its in the early stages according to the emergency Vet. We took him in yesterday afternoon and they immediately admitte… read more
my 6 month old puppy was tested for parvo and it was positive.
Doctor Jeff
Doctor Jeff, VP and Associate Veterinarian
my 6 month old puppy was tested for parvo and it was positive. he hasnt vomited since early this morning and he hasnt had a loose stool. When will this start?… read more
I justcame from my Vet for the second time in 3 days. At a
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
I justcame from my Vet for the second time in 3 days. At a cost well over $300. They believe my 9 mo. Maltese has Parvo. They gave him some fluids and a shot of Cerenia and sent Tabs. of it home with … read more
I inherited a 12 month old rotweiller 3 weeks ago. I have never
Dr. Duncan
Dr. Duncan, Doctoral Degree
I inherited a 12 month old rotweiller 3 weeks ago. I have never owned a pet before. He is sick has not eaten in 2 days. Drinking little water....lethargic. vomitting noted early yesterday once. I took… read more