Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

You can tell that he hurts and when I try to pick him up he…

Customer Question
You can tell that...

You can tell that he hurts and when I try to pick him up he yipes. Its like his leg or his belly. He really doesn't walk with a limp but he's barely walking. He's always had bad breath but it seems worse. He won't eat or drink for a day now. He's just not himself.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?

He's a chihuahua

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

Ya and its not really his foot he acts like it's his leg or belly

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the Chihuahua's name and age?

Mojo and he's like 4 or 5

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Mojo?

Not really

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/29/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Christie, Dog Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Christie
Dr. Christie, Dog Veterinarian

Hi this is Dr. Christie. I'd like to try and help you with Mojo.

Did Mojo experience any trauma such as a fall or get or get hit by something?

Is he Lyme vaccinated or tested?

Is he having any vomiting or diarrhea?

Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

It looks like Dr. Christie had to opt out of the question. How is your companion at this time?