Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog vomited pinkish bile tonight. He ate part of a toy…

Customer Question
My dog vomited pinkish...

My dog vomited pinkish bile tonight. He ate part of a toy yesterday vomited that up earlier today with lots of bile. He ate a full meal later than normal after that. About 5 hours later he vomited bile again but this time some of it was pink. He didn't vomit any food. He's is acting completely normal. He's a 1 year old golden retriever that weighs 75 lbs.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?

Benny

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Benny?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/29/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?

He has vomited again. I was hoping to get a response from you last night. I'm taking him into his regular vet shortly. Thank you.

Would you like to continue our discussion online today?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian