Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have a 3 yr. old American Bulldog. She keeps getting

Customer Question
I have a 3...

I have a 3 yr. old American Bulldog. She keeps getting rashes requiring antibiotics, allergy meds and meds for yeast infection. I'm at my wits end. She is on a grain free diet. What can I do?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infections the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name?

Bonnie

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bonnie?

No. Just the rashes.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/29/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?

Still has a rash

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?

What medications have been used?

Is she on medication full time or only when the rashes develop?