Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have a boxer Stafford mix 8 years old constant vomiting…

Customer Question
Hello I have a...

Hello I have a boxer Stafford mix 8 years old constant vomiting today all day started this morning throughout the day because he can't hold anything down now it's just bile and he immediately vomits after drinking water every time I checked the vomits from earlier that were not just liquid and did not find anything unusual

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the Boxer eat anything unusual?

Oh and thank you very much for your service I appreciate it Advance your help

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the Boxer's name?

He was making messes all day long but I don't ever care about that kind of stuff I'll clean up after him every time his name is*****: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Roscoe?

He's fabulous and he shares a house with three other pitbulls and none of them are sick is a big Goofy idiot and he's really sick

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/29/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?