Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have 4 dogs here that the highest weight is about 12 lbs…

Customer Question
I have 4 dogs here...
I have 4 dogs here that the highest weight is about 12 lbs and the lowest weight is about 7 lbs. I was eating a small order of onion rings and split some with them. I would pinch off a small piece and give it to them. I did this about 3 or 4 times. What I gave them was small onions. The biggest dog just got over pancreatitis about 2 weeks ago. He had eaten a lot of junk and limbs out of the yard. What do i need to do about them eating the onion rings?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 10 months ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1- How long has it been since they ate the onion rings?

2- Are they showing any symptoms?