Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She can't seem to chew or swallow. In fact she can't even…

Customer Question
Hi, she can't seem...

Hi, she can't seem to chew or swallow. In fact she can't even pant properly. Her tongue does not even stick out anymore, this is strange because she is usually a licking machine; moreover the tip of her tongue only moves sideways.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Chutki, means someone tiny. She's a stray of no particular breed, we adopted her.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the stray dog?

No, not really. She's otherwise an extremely mischievous and hyperactive dog. This has happened over the last 3 to four days. Today she couldn't even finish her meal.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 day by:
9/29/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?