Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He is miserable and his jaw is randomly shaking. Ziggy and…

Customer Question
Hi he is miserable...

Hi he is miserable and his jaw is randomly shaking

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Ziggy and he is 8

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Ziggy?

He was diagnosed with liver disease about 3 years as his levels were a bit high

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/28/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Rebekah Kane, Dog Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Rebekah Kane
Rebekah Kane, Dog Veterinarian

Hi there, I am Dr. Kane and I will do my best to help with your questions about Ziggy today. Are you available to chat now?

hi. i took him to the emergency vets about an hour ago

Oh OK- that is probably for the best. I hope everything turns out OK for him! If you have any questions that come up- feel free to utilize our services.

thankyou very much

Welcome.

Rebekah Kane
Rebekah Kane
Rebekah Kane, Dog Veterinarian