Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He is 15 years old, terrier Poodle with a terrier

Customer Question
He is 15 years...

He is 15 years old, terrier Poodle with a terrier personality. He has recently lost his vision due to cataracts. Now he sleeps almost all day has low energy and bearly eats. Is he dying

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

I took him in and he gave him medication to stimulate his appetite

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/28/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Sara, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Sara
Dr. Sara, Veterinarian

Hi this is Dr. Sara. Sorry to hear that he feels so down. Was there any blood work done on him at your recent visit?