Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Have two puppie they are throwing up clear liquid have to…

Customer Question
Second opinion] have two...

Second opinion] have two puppie they are throwing up clear liquid have to force to eat and drink help please

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the pup eat anything unusual?

No

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the pup's name and age?

They are a little weak walk a little then slump down

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the pup?

One is zero and other is charlie they are 7 weeks old

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the pup's name?

Zero and charlie are there names

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 day by:
9/28/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Rebekah Kane, Dog Veterinarian replied 10 months ago
Rebekah Kane
Rebekah Kane, Dog Veterinarian

Hi there, I am Dr. Kane and will do my best to help with your puppies today. Sorry about the delayed response...are you still in need of our services?