Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Have two puppie they are throwing up clear liquid have to…

Customer Question
Have two puppie they...

Have two puppie they are throwing up clear liquid have to force to eat and drink help please

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the pup eat anything unusual?

No

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the pup's name and age?

They are a little weak walk a little then slump down

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the pup?

One is zero and other is charlie they are 7 weeks old

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the pup's name?

Zero and charlie are there names

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/28/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?