Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My Pomeranian puppy accidentally ate a children's fluoride…

Customer Question
My Pomeranian puppy accidentally...

My Pomeranian puppy accidentally ate a children's fluoride tablet

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if your puppy will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?

Balto

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Balto?

He was just neutered yesterday so he's not himself. He's 6months old and 4.9lbs

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/27/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is Rebecca; I am a veterinarian. Please give me a moment to type my answer.

I am sorry to hear you are worried about Balto. Fluoride can be toxic if he he got a high dose; how many mg of fluoride in the tablet that he ate?

How is Balto doing; I did not hear back from you!

Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian