Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I just ask my question and submitted my credit card to pay…

Customer Question
I just ask my question...
I just ask my question and submitted my credit card to pay and somehow lost contact In searching to find the present contract I found Dr. Megan Danny who has assisted me in July question Dr. Megan can you see my question just ask a few minutes ago
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
I like this much less than the first time Scout is 11 years old eight dehydrated food and is drinking a lot of water very uncomfortable client at her face somebody please give Me an answer
We do not know how much the dehydrated vegetables she ate. We do know that she had her regular meals through the day. She was normal behavior until about an hour ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
What in the deuce are you talking about.? I have conceded to one charge of $37 and another charge of $38 the credit card has been used this very day with all of the information. It should be obvious that I want to speak with a veterinarian

As per your message: what is a service offer that you need in order to proceed I have stated as clearly as I can the element of my 11-year-old beagle Please let me speak to a vet. You have my phone number *****************

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/27/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry for the confusion regarding your question. I cannot offer a call at this time, but I can assist you online. It also does not appear that Dr. Megan is signed on, though I can opt out if you prefer to speak with them when they're next available.

The history you were asked to provided does not appear to have transmitted. Can you tell me what is going on with your companion?