Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog ate a gluestick. Coby 9 moth old cockapoo month. 9…

Customer Question
My dog ate a...

My dog ate a gluestick

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?

Coby 9 moth old cockapoo month

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Coby?

9 months

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Coby?

I don't think so -- my husband is the one who takes him to the vet. he's been healthy. recently fixed - a couple months ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/27/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I AM NOT SET UP TO MAKE PHONE CALLS AND DO NOT SEND THE REQUESTS, BUT I WOULD BE HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ONLINE. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately. If you have not responded back in 10 minutes, it may be a longer before I can get back to you. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

What kind of glue stick did he ingest?

How long ago did he ingest it?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian