Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Listless. I washed off the sealant from his paws as well as…

Customer Question
Listless. I washed...

Listless. I washed off the sealant from his paws as well as I could.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** turned 9 in Jul.

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Charlie?

He ran across the sealant in front of the house this morning.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Charlie?

Charlie turned 9 years old in July. He's a 14 lb, Yorkie/Silky.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/26/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Lisa, Certified Vet Tech replied 10 months ago
Lisa
Lisa, Certified Vet Tech

Hello! My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to help you with your dog today.

How long was it between when he stepped in the sealant and when you washed it?

Do you know if he licked his feet after running through it?

What did you wash his feet with?