Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog Czar has been up most of the night vomiting. He

Customer Question
Hello, My dog Czar...

Hello, My dog Czar has been up most of the night vomiting. He started at about 7:30 and puked a total of 5 times. The puke consisted of his dinner and white foam. He hadn't had any treats or any human food at all yesterday. He is shaky this morning but no puking.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your dog eat anything unusual?

Not to my knowledge. He was out in the back yard chewing on pine cones as he likes to do.

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?

Czar 6y/o

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?

He had been drooling more than usual after a couple mountain bike trips this weekend.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/26/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** am happy to help you with your question. Give me just a moment to respond and type.

Is he eating or drinking this morning and keeping it down? His only symptoms today so far is "shaky?" How much does he weigh? Have you given him any over the counter medications?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian