Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have 2 femaile english bulldogs, one is 1 1/2 years and…

Customer Question
I have 2 femaile...

I have 2 femaile english bulldogs, one is 1 1/2 years and spayed, the other is 7months, recently the older one walks up to the other one, they both stare at each other and beging to fight, it is becoming a daily occurence more in the evening times

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Dog Trainer can help you. What is the dog's name?

Oler one is Brandy the other is Luna

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Dog Trainer should be aware of about the dog?

They both spend most of their day inside, and sleep in two seperate cages inside as well

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/26/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Sally G., Dog Training Consultant replied 10 months ago
Sally G.
Sally G., Dog Training Consultant

Hello and thank you for using this site to help you. My name is ***** ***** I have extensive history in training dogs and in dog behavior.

Can you tell me when this started?

Is the younger one spayed?

Who is usually the one that starts the staring?

How are they when they have toys or a bone, will they allow each other to take a toy or bone when they are both in one room?

How often do you train the dogs in obedience ?