Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I already sent my question but I keep getting a reply to…

Customer Question
I already sent my...

I already sent my question but I keep getting a reply to update my credit card I have typed it in correctly but it says it's incorrect and different from my account. This is the first time I used your service I don't have an account. Please help I'll pay the money I need to see the answer

Veterinarian's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Thank you.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What sort of animal are we talking about?

Chihuahua

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the Chihuahua?

He ate a piece of chocolate that had pot in it. I have the answer from the vet on my email but the system won't take my credit card. It's a good card

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know if the Chihuahua will be able to digest that. What is the Chihuahua's name?

Snitch. He's 10

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/26/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peck, Dog Veterinarian replied 10 months ago
Dr. Peck
Dr. Peck, Dog Veterinarian

Greetings, I’m Dr. Peck, a small animal veterinarian in general practice. Hopefully I might be of some help. One moment while I reply…

Disclaimer: This communication is for discussion purposes only. Without seeing an animal in person, a valid veterinary-client-patient relationship does not exist, and therefore I am unable to diagnose, prognose, or treat. Any comments made during discussion here are based on the information provided and are simply my thoughts regarding what I’d be considering were this type of case presented to me in person. The BEST recommendation for ANY veterinary-related concern is to seek veterinary assessment in person with your local veterinarian.

I tried to discuss with you on the initial submission but was not getting any text back from you - write me back here if you're able so we can proceed with this discussion.