Samuel Peck
Samuel Peck,
Experience:  Associate Veterinarian at Meadow Hill's
98574077

My chihuahua ate a piece of chocolate that had pot in it. I

Please help. My chihuahua ate a piece of chocolate that had pot in it. I have no idea streghth of it I don't much about pot. He is sleepy but easily startled. Please help no vets open near me
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if your Chihuahua will be able to digest that. What is the Chihuahua's name and age?
Customer: Snitch he's 10
JA: What is the Chihuahua's name?
Customer: Snitch. I am so scared I don't know about these things
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your Chihuahua?
Customer: He takes hepto support but enzymes are now normal

Greetings, I’m Dr. Peck, a small animal veterinarian in general practice. Hopefully I might be of some help. One moment while I reply…

Disclaimer: This communication is for discussion purposes only. Without seeing an animal in person, a valid veterinary-client-patient relationship does not exist, and therefore I am unable to diagnose, prognose, or treat. Any comments made during discussion here are based on the information provided and are simply my thoughts regarding what I’d be considering were this type of case presented to me in person. The BEST recommendation for ANY veterinary-related concern is to seek veterinary assessment in person with your local veterinarian.

I am going to send you a premium service offer so we can get connected asap through phone to discuss.

Is Snitch doing ok so far?

Any vomiting? Diarrhea? Muscle tremors?

Do you know what kind of chocolate it was? Milk? Dark? And how much?

Rough guess on Snitch's weight?

Are you able to type back or do a phone call to discuss?

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
He weighs about 11 lbs. It was dark chocolate. He jerks like yes scared but fine when holding. I'm told piece was 3/4 inch. 1/85th thick
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
The guy says hybrid 10 mg per square he ate a square