Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is literally scratching herself to death Licking as…

Customer Question
Hi My dog is...

Hi My dog is literally scratching herself to death Licking as well Esspecially night time It's endless

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?

Tully, 12

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tully?

Got some sort of skin disease, black thick build ups of skin?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/25/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, again, I will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How long has this been going on?

2- Has she been seen by a veterinarian for this problem?

3- Any pre existing medical conditions?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian