Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog has been vomiting all day. We thought she drank her…

Customer Question
My dog has been...

My dog has been vomiting all day. We thought she drank her water too quickly but she can't stop bomitinh and now it is pink. What should I do?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your dog eat anything unusual?

No. She has eaten all day.

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?

Her name is***** is an American Sheppard and she is 7.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Nova?

She is not fixed and is on her period. She started spotting 2 days ago and when she stood up a few hours ago it was watery bloody discharge.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/25/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?