Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My 8 yr old mastiff has a hematma. She shook her head the…

Customer Question
My 8 yr old...

My 8 yr old mastiff has a hematma

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the Mastiff?

She shook her head the other night, hit the table a couple of times with her ear...now she has a hematoma will it go away on its own?

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the Mastiff's name?

Annie

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Annie?

Shes in awesome health, rarely shakes her head

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/24/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 10 months ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1- Where is the hematoma on the pinnae (floppy part) of the ear?